The Marin County DUI Program has moved. We continue providing most services via HIPAA compliant Zoom platform.
Our new mailing address is
P.O. Box 151019
San Rafael, CA 94915
Our new administrative office address is
Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 6 pm; Fridays 10 am to 3 pm.
Our phone number remains the same.
El programa de DUI del condado de Marin se ha mudado. Continuamos brindando la mayoría de los servicios a través de la plataforma Zoom compatible con HIPAA.
Nuestra nueva dirección postal
P.O Box 151019
San Rafael, CA 94915
Nuestra nueva dirección de oficina administrativa es:
3240 Kerner Blvd. Cuarto 107, San Rafael 94901
El horario de atención es de Lunes a Jueves, de 10am a 6pm; Viernes de 10am a 3pm. En este momento, por salud y seguridad pública, no hay visitas sin cita previa. Los servicios en persona se pueden organizar solo con cita previa.
Nuestro número de teléfono sigue siendo el mismo.
The Marin County DUI Program offers Court and DMV mandated programs.
Programs are conducted in English and Spanish.
Todos programas se ofrecen en español y hay personas en la oficina que completará su matrícula con usted en español.
The programs include Education and Group Counseling. There are four programs for First Offenders: a 12 Hour Education program, a 15 Week program, a Six Month Program, or a Nine Month Program. The program you enroll in is determined by the court.
For Multiple Offenders, there is an 18 Month Program consisting of Education, Group and Individual Counseling, and Community Re-Entry.
Each of the programs has a section under Programs in this website, where you can find detailed program and enrollment information.
Each program has a download page where you can access registration forms. There is also a Forms section with links to all available Marin County DUI Program forms.
Registration for the Marin County DUI Program is done by appointment. Registration takes between 2 and 4 hours to complete.
Registration appointments are available at 12:00 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Call 415-453-9980 to schedule your registration appointment.
What you leave with after registration
- A copy of the MCDUIP rules.
- A copy of your schedule of classes.
- A copy of your DMV Proof of Enrollment.
- Papers from the referring court: Minute Order of the Court Form and Court Proof of Enrollment Form. (If not yet convicted, we will need the Court Case/Docket Number).
- The violation date. (Date you were arrested for this DUI. This is not normally on Court documents. You cannot be registered without providing this date.)
- California Drivers License/ID Number. If no CCL or California ID, obtain an X number from DMV prior to registration.
- Payment for the Program. At the time of registration, you can either pay the registration fee only or the total program fee. Payable by check, money order, VISA or MasterCard (inluding debit cards). No third party checks. Cash payments are not accepted by the Marin County DUI Program.