California Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) information about DUI Arrests can be found at
Arrest for Driving Under the Influence (DUI): General Information
California DMV information about DUI Hearings can be found at
DUI Arrest: DMV Administrative Hearings vs. Criminal Court Trials
New 2006 California DUI Laws effective January 1, 2006 can be found here.
Registration for the Marin County DUI Program is done by appointment. Registration takes between 2 and 4 hours to complete.
Registration appointments are available at 12:00 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Call 415-453-9980 to schedule your registration appointment.
What to bring to your Registration Appointment
- Papers from the referring court: Minute Order of the Court Form and Court Proof of Enrollment Form. (If not yet convicted, we will need the Court Case/Docket Number).
- The violation date. (Date you were arrested for this DUI. This is not normally on Court documents. You cannot be registered without providing this date.)
- California Drivers License/ID Number. If no CCL or California ID, obtain an X number from DMV prior to registration.
- Payment for the Program. At the time of registration, you can either pay the registration fee only or the total program fee. Payable by check, money order, VISA or MasterCard (inluding debit cards). No third party checks. Cash payments are not accepted by the Marin County DUI Program.
12 Hours of Education (Wet & Reckless):
$359.00 Total Program Fee, Registration Fee $139.00, 1 payment of $220.00
First Offender 15 Week Program:
$619.00 Total Program Fee, Registration Fee $177.00, 2 payments of $221.00
First Offender 6 Month Program:
$1102.00 Total Program Fee, Registration Fee $202.00, 5 payments of $180.00
First Offender 9 Month Program:
$1221.00 Total Program Fee, $221.00 Registration Fee, 8 payments of $125.00
Multiple Offender Program:
$1619.00 Total Program Fee, $172.00 Registration Fee, 10 payments of $144.70
What you leave with after Registration
- A copy of the MCDUIP rules.
- A copy of your schedule of classes.
- A copy of your DMV Proof of Enrollment.